What’s the point of Twitter? How can you use LinkedIn to really help you find a job. Should you be blogging? What’s Pinterest? For those of you wondering how you can truly harness the power of social media within your caree, you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve used social media to land dream internships, get interviews, meet mentors, and earn freelance gigs. We get giddy thinking about opportunities that can come about through social media, and we want to share my tips and lessons learned with you.
We should work together if…
- You’re a creative who knows what sort of career you’re going after
- You realize you should be using social media on a personal level…but don’t know where to start
- You have a few social networks but want to strategize on how best to utilize each one and spend your time
- You want to step up your online presence and become a thought leader in your respective creative industry
Coaching sessions take place in one hour increments over a month period and can be done in person or via Skype.
Sample Topics and Platforms:
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Blogging Platforms (Tumblr, WordPress)
- Personal Websites (About.me, Flavors.me)
- How to Prioritize Your Online Efforts
- One hour sessions start at $125
- Phone call check ins
- Unlimited email support during the month of your sessions
- Access to our personal networks when appropriate
To get started, email us with your current resume, links to any current social media profiles, and one social media goal.
Photo by Judi Huck